Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving at Our House--38 Family Members--and I LOVED IT!

Our Thanksgiving was absolutely wonderful!!! So many family members came and the house was just full of chatter, love, and happiness! I am glad that the house was filled with peace and thankfulness. I am thankful for my family...all of them. How wonderful a time we had, and the food was awesome!!!
It was so totally amazing that the first (Babin)cousins (a lot of them) were together: Joni, Kim, Shannon, Donnetta, Angela, Janet, and Yvonne! I LOVED IT! And then all of our kids were together, playing and playing and playing all day, into the night, and they just had the time of their lives. I am thankful for all of those precious, precious children: Lexxi, Alex, Sammy, Lily, Brittany, Nicholas, Ginny, Evan, Landon, Tyler, Trevor, Austin, Alec, Christian, Emilie, Alaina, Justin, Michelle, and Katie!
I just loved the visiting and the wonderful, holiday atmosphere!
It was a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving!
Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Glad your Thanksgiving was filled with family and lots of love. How did you ever fit that many people in your house???? lol Love you Bestie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We rearranged the whole living room and it just worked "miraculously". We also had a long folding table and 12 folding chairs that helped! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed it...it would have been better if all my children, grandchildren, and greatgrandchildren (I'm including Ish's) and, of course, Ish, himself would have been present...and all my nieces and nephews (Shirley's kids) but it was very good. And I was happy Jenny and Ashley were there also...they are as much my nieces as the rest. In fact, I'm Aunt Doris to many people and I consider it an honor. I love all my family and am thankful to God for everyone who has touched my life... whether blood kin or heart adopted.

    ReplyDelete