Sunday, November 22, 2009

Michael Jackson's American Music Award wins-Nov 2009

Come on, I have to write about MJ tonight! He just won 3 AMA's! Yeah! He lost "Artist of the Year" to Taylor Swift, but that's OK. He is still the King of Pop. He just hit a new record: Biggest winner of American Music Awards of all time. That's deserving of acknowledgement!!!

I just wanted to say tonights awards were.....WEIRD! And it was hard for me to sit through all of the other people....just way too out there for me....and some of it was very vulgar and not acceptable for TV....but that is why I put it low, low, low and did TONS of laundry until I heard "Michael Jackson"s name or Sergie called me to the TV..so, I wouldn't miss it...But, I'm glad I voted for him a month ago on abc.com and I re-purchased his dvd (Sergio bought it for me and surprised me with it last month) bc my first one was stolen in New Orleans! Yeah for MJ winning award for most DVD video sales of the year "MJ's Number Ones"!!!! (Credits rolled at end of show). YEAH!!!!

My first blog of Michael Jackson, but certainly NOT my last!! Just a short one though, I am happy he won and Jermaine spoke so well of him.

L.O.V.E!!!!!!!
Shannon RIP MJ forever.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me feel so happy! (and not the least because I feel like I can thumb my nose at the world, Hahaha)But anyway, it is a bitterweet feeling. Seems I'm doomed to live out my teenage memories a lot this year. Anyway, I'm happy for his kids...they can see the world appreciated and loved him. Maybe some closure for them? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon,
    As I said in an earlier comment, the awards speak volumes! I'm happy he was recognized for the great star that he was...and I can cheer with you and Kim for the joy this brings you both.
    Huggs,
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete