Monday, November 16, 2009

"My Beautiful Wife Blogs" said my husband. He's my first follower/supporter!

Wow. So my husband thinks I am beautiful. I just love to hear that...believing it is a different story...but, hey, every woman wants to hear that, especially from her husband! Right?

I think this blogging business is going to be fun!! I am going to be completely honest on the topics I write about. I hope that my blog is a place where people relate to a lot/some of what is written. That's major to me.

Thank you, Sergie, for being my constant support with my writings. That's big.

On certain days, I want to ask you deep questions...this will come in time, I have to build my blog into something people want to visit...so I must be patient.

Good night everyone!
Shannon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment