Monday, November 16, 2009

A Beginning

Here I am. I saw the movie "Julie and Julia" a couple of months ago, and I fell completely in love with that movie! Julie was a writer, and began her own blog. I longed to do the same, but I didn't know where to begin...and now I have.
YEAH! :)
Being a amateur writer, I don't really know what to write. My heart just takes over most of the time. I am a sensitive person, so, a lot of my jottings and loggings will be my feelings. I have HUGE AND DEEP feelings about so many things....writing, love, friendships, family, children, are to name a few of the "normal" feelings.
However, I do have substantial emotions on the Earth, God, Life, Question's which most people cannot ask, animals, death, loss, and discouragement.
I am excited to finally see this blogging thing come into fruition. I can freely write....I love it.
If you are here, THANK YOU! You are supporting a writer who has just begun blogging. Humble beginnings says it all really.
I thank you for reading, and I promise the entries will get more interesting!
Shannon <3

3 comments:

  1. So my beautiful wife wants to Blog? Well she is a writer after all. I am so privileged to be the first to follow what's destined to be a huge hit in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have fun. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon,
    Through the years I've watched you grow and mature as a writer. I always knew you had "the gift" since you were in grade school, and it delighted me to have you share my passion for putting words on paper. I'm so happy you pursued
    the educational means to further your career...I'm so proud of you! Remember when we took college courses in Creative Writing at UNM?..it was such fun! I'm looking forward to reading all your blogs. Always know I'm cheering you on and thanking God for bestowing this special talent upon you. You're so special to me.
    Love you,
    Your Auntie

    ReplyDelete