Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Wanna Go Get Hay?" I love my friend!!

Well, I have another follower, supporter of my writings! Yeah!! Everyone meet: Christine LeBlanc!

Christine is my friend who I met at Gail Freeze School of Dance when her daughter, Ellie, befriended my daughter (newcomer) Brittany. They forged a friendship and in turn, Chris and I became friends!

There are many things that Christine and I share....I love it! Things like: Jesus, church, horses, country-life, vacationing, NEW YORK CITY, love of ballet, dancing, MICHAEL JACKSON music and dance and person he was, children, Blue Bayou, SUV's, "dingy blonde moments", camping, bike riding, UL "torture", supporting each other's dreams (hers dance school, mine newspaper writing) and so much more.....these are to name a few!

Christine and I always find something to laugh about! She and I find the same things either highly hysterical or highly offensive....two blondes together get us a lot of attention out in the world---some good, some bad! Ha ha!

I love our long rides together to Carencro to get a huge bale of hay for her horses....I can't drink an orange soda without thinking about those rides where our friendship is renewed and refreshed...special.

She is so beautiful...she means well and has a good heart! She is passionate about things she stands up for, and hides a lot of her hurt and pain to the outside world. She is a strong woman, and I admire her in the ways she can be so independent in a cruel world...I've learned so many things from her...

I love her children too. I pray for them. Glenn is special to me too. I love her family, her daddy, and her two boys....I wish I could have met her mother...

Christine is my friend..she's always there for me if I need something...I'll never forget the time she took me into her house until midnight to help me with a newspaper spreadsheet...she laughed and had fun and taught me in such a postivie environment that I just love the memory of it....thank you Christine!

There are so many memories that her and I share....there are many code names that her and I share too....

One of them is WASHING MACHINE!!!!

I love you, Christine!

No comments:

Post a Comment